TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The www.sissdata.com.au website ("this website"), including its public and private segments, is owned by SISS Data Services ("SISS"). It is operated by SISS and on behalf of SISS by other companies within the SISS group.
2. SISS is not responsible for any general advice provided on this website.
3. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). If you do not agree to the outlined Terms of Service, please stop using this website.
4. Your access to this website is subject to the Terms of Service, the SISS Privacy Statement, notices, disclaimers or other relevant statements contained on this website.
5. SISS may, at its sole discretion, vary or modify these Terms of Service without notice. Any subsequent access to, or your use of this website will constitute an acceptance of those modifications.
6. You agree that where SISS or any other company in the SISS Group is required, by law, ASIC or the SMSF regulator, to provide you with a document, you consent to the provision of that document electronically through the links on this website. We suggest that you print a copy of the respective document, or file it electronically, for future reference.
7. Unless otherwise stated expressly, solutions and services referred to on this website are only available in Australia.
8. In no event shall SISS be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from the loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence, or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use or the performance of software, documentation, or information available on this website.
9. SISS provides a web-based administration tool (“Solution”) for Self-Managed-Superannuation-Funds (SMSF) to accountancy firms and SMSF administrators (“Entities”). Access to the solution is available on the secure segment of this website via user names and passwords that have been assigned by SISS to individual human users (“User”) who belong to the respective legal entities that have entered into commercial service contracts with SISS.
10. SISS provides each user of the solution with an account that allows access to the data of the respective entity they belong to. SISS is convinced on the basis of its system architecture and IT security practices that no access from users to entities, to which they do not belong, and their data, is possible.
11. To use the solution, you must have a valid username and password provided by SISS. This user account allows you to access the privileges assigned to you by SISS in cooperation with the entity you belong to.
12. Accounts are provided to individual persons belonging to accountancy firms or administration offices SISS has contracted with regarding the use of the solution.
13. At no time are you permitted to share your account by providing another individual or company with your username and/or password, or by deliberately allowing another person or company, in any way, to access or view information originating from this site. Should that happen, SISS would suspend the account and strive to solve the problem in cooperation with the entity, to which you belong, which contracted with SISS.
14. User accounts can be terminated at the behest of the entity that contracted with SISS and to which you belong. In the instance of a terminated account you will not be able to access the account any longer. Any request to re-open an account has to be made through the entity to which you belong.
15. All information contained on this website is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate. However, the information is selective and neither SISS nor any other company in the SISS Group have verified the information, which may not be complete or accurate for your purposes. Those companies make no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. It is general information only and should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such.
16. Neither SISS nor any other company in the SISS Group nor any of their directors, employees and associates guarantees the security of this website, gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy nor accepts any responsibility arising in any other way including by reason of negligence for, errors in, or omissions from, the information on this website and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any information on the website or being unable to access this website. This disclaimer is subject to any applicable contrary provisions of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act and Trade Practices Act.
17. Should you leave this website via a link contained within this website, and view content that is not provided by SISS or a company in the SISS Group, including content in relation to the issue or sale of a financial product:
- You do so at your own risk. The content to which you link will not have been produced, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by SISS. No company in the SISS Group is responsible for damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided in such site, whether actual, alleged, consequential or otherwise. No company in the SISS Group makes any guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party;
- This website provides links to other websites for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by SISS of the products or services offered by the respective website owner.
18. The information on this website is based on current Australian laws, including taxation laws, and their interpretation.
19. Copyright in the information contained on this website as well as the look and feel of the website is owned by SISS Data Services (ABN 13 151 858 203) and/or their respective service providers. You may not reproduce, copy or reuse any information or visual design element from this website without express written permission from SISS.